2017 4on4 SCHEDULE
ALL GAMES AT CANLAN YORK UNIVERSITY
|2017-05-23||19:15||6||TEAM 1||TEAM 2|
|2017-05-24||18:45||4||TEAM 1||TEAM 2|
|2017-05-24||19:45||4||TEAM 3||TEAM 4|
4 on 4 RULES:
No penalties will be called. Instead a penalty shot will be awarded to the player being offended.
- Coaches cannot select a different player unless injury occurs.
- The player taking the penalty shot begins at the blue line closest to the net where the shot will be taken.
- All non-shooting players, from both teams, line up at the opposing blue line and chase the shooter - it is a live puck at all times.
WHEN A GOAL IS SCORED, PLAY CONTINUES:
- The scoring team must clear the blue line before play resumes.
- The 'losing team' takes the puck out of their end once their zone is cleared by the opposing team.
Inquires? CONTACT US